Re: "Life in High Dimensional Spaces" (realtime video processing)

As I said, I had in the past both FME and a justin.tv (or ustream)
monitor/chat window on the same machine, and yesterday, it was FME and
Manycam on the same machine, but the monitor/chat was running on
another netbook.
>From my experience with CPU loading, I would assume it would also work
with all three on one machine, but then again, it's a
custom-configured system with a Yorkfield CPU, fast memory etc. pp.

And of course, audio (as in "musicmaking") is running on a different
machine altogether.

           Rainer