Re: Help with Glitch/Stutter technique witth mobius

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 10:22 PM, André Donawa<andre@andredonawa.com>
wrote:
> I was wondering if any of you use this technique with mobius.
> I found something here that mentioned using
> Insert, SUSReplace, and Unrounded Multiply, but I don't have a clue how
> approach it.
> Do I need to start looking at scripts?
> Appreciate any help you can give

You may have to start looking at scripts if you want to apply those
commands faster than you can tap dance (i.e. kick pedals). Often it is
the high speed frequency of manipulations that gives that glitchy
sound character but there is a way to glitch without scripting and
that is to apply no quantization or a very short 16ths Per Cycle
setting as the quantization base.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se