Re: Samples and looping

so true, that it is a straw man argument.  of course, lieber had no reason
to remember it any differently, i'm sure, since lieber/stoller have
successfully sued for copyright infringement more than any other
songwriting team.  and actually, elvis fell in love with a completely
different version of the song than the original.

time