HELP for youtube.com/livelooping needed!

LiveLoopers,

I started 10 month ago to search on youtube what people were looping really, outside of this great community. I found a lot with "livelooping" and "live looping", then a similar amount with other searches.
I started to gather them in a playlist of mine and then I set up http://youtube.com/livelooping to make them neutrally available and in several playlists, according to technique, instrument... with some explanations... not very logical, rather guided by what I found...

I intended to only promote this page here when:
- its complete in the sense that all important artists are present
- youtube fixes the bug with the random sequence of the playlists
- livelooping.org is more evolved and includes the playlists and single videos into texts
...but since this all takes time and there are many more videos, I end up spending to much time on youtube, instead of working on the livelooping theory, the LOOP 5 plugin and the next Echoplex...

so, if you would like to help me and hopefully all of us, you can, on several levels:

- have look and tell me if you know of more videos to add (link + apropriate Playlist)
- partner with me to work directly on the page, and add your ideas yourself
- create a similar collection in some other channel
- work on the forums of those places and suggest site features to allow such collections

I occupied xxx.com/livelooping only to avoid that a single musician abuses it for his own music, but I gladly pass them on to someone who cares in the sense of the community!

thank you
Matthias