OT: Lexicon JamMan with 32 seconds of memory on Ebay

Hello Jonathan,

your Ebay auction states "You can layer up to eight 32 second loops.",
although actually you can have up to 8 loops all using the same 32
seconds, means, if the first loop is 9 seconds long, then there'd be
only 23 seconds left for two more loops of 9 seconds, leaving 5
seconds unused.
I guess it would be fair to state it like that.
However, is there an option to ship to Europe/Berlin? I could use
another Lexicon Jamman very much.
- - -
jayrope
http://www.kliklak.net