Re: Samples and looping

Louigi Verona schrieb:
> This sounds reasonable, but in real life turns out to be a disaster. In
> order to control what everybody does with your music, you would require
> draconian measures and you will have to literally spy on every person in
> the world in order to actually see it through.

Don't worry, I just tell anybody who could freely download my stuff: Its
ok, but if you use it commercially, please consider my part as important
for whatever you gain with it...
If someone gains a little, I am not pissed if she does without asking,
(I'd never search for abuses, it can't pay off...) though if my patches
or music appears in a Microschuft product its likely I would recognize...
I could even promise to never install a lawyer or sue anybody, and if
Microschuft would not respect my wishes, I'd make it public in a way
they wouldn't be amused... ;-)
Its not at all about legal actions, but being clear about what I want. I
simply trust that this will be respected...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--