Re: using gordius with mobius and a drum machine

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com>
wrote:
> The solution might be to make both Mobius and the drumcomputer midi
> slave and make the Gordius the master and use the build-int tap tempo
> on the Gordius to generate midi clock. So if you then program a patch
> on the Gordius which sends stop messages to both the dc and Mobius and
> if you make sure Mobius uses track sync (loop), it should work...I
> think.

I was just thinking: this doesn't work if you want the dc and Mobius
to stop simultaniously. But why don't you loop the dc into Mobius?
That's what I did in the past with using dc's and the lp1. Does Mobius
have a "midi rec/sync" function like the lp1? That the feature you
need here because then you will be sure the looped dc will be recorded
in sync with the midi clock.
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/