Re: compact sequencers

Heh heh, hardly mate.. everything i do now, has been well explored by Per, Claude, Andy and the Walker Bros, to touch the tip of the berg...

 sorry for old post, but heres what ti sounds like... you can hear one edp (or is it repeater) and one drum-machine triggered loop in EDP... and a film of my wife and kid in the forest here in Norway!

http://vimeo.com/1928756

mark...