Re: Distorted Loop Eigenharp for mac

Amazing instrument !
I want one !
Thanks for posting it.

fabio
www.eterogeneo.com

2009/10/9 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
Wow, this is the coolest looking instrument I've seen! Lately I have moved into playing the Akai EWI 4000s a lot, but I do miss some option I see the Eigenharp offers. Like for example the ability to two lines of different sounds with both hands. I would also like to have more touch sensitive ribbon controllers. But thinking about the price, I'm still happy with what the EWI offers. Since there's no triggering you don't get latency when using MIDI a the link to the electronic world and there is a certain charm in creating chords by doing arpeggio with sustain pedal function on.

If the Eigenharp price goes down by ninety percent I might consider buying one ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com