Re: OT: Mac video issue

Mine did settle down sort of.  After reading on macrumors someone suggested that the banding/flickr was actually space between the backing element and the case.  They said putting some kind of like soemthing to wedge it tighter fixed there's.  Today when it started I pressed on the back and bezzle areas where the flickr was occuring and it did indeed go away then came back then went away just now.  Over total back I notice banding lines in 3 places so I suspect it's something more but it does seem that it is partly physical.  I'm not sure though that it's the inverter.  I think I will cancel my appt with Apple as I really don't want to pay them right now and it seems to have settled but I do think something is up.

Thanks Dan/Richard