QY100 and Handsonic

Hey there Liveloopers!

I've been following your emails for a couple months now. Really great
work and a great forum for sharing all this loop related stuff!

I, for one, use the Line 6 DL4, the Oberheim Echoplex and an RC50.
I'm definitely wanting to branch out into software looping.
I've dabbled in Guitar Rig's looper (glitchy but cool) and wanting to
explore Abelton Live. For now, though, I'm addicted to the hardware
pedals and in particular, the DL4.

There have also been quite a few emails regarding the QY100 and I
just wanted to share a couple of youtube vids I did featuring the QY,
the Line 6 DL4 and the Roland Handsonic.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/colfaxsound#p/u/4/KAPQkAsooZM
http://www.youtube.com/user/colfaxsound#p/u/3/tNgBKpzZo54

Hope to see you guys in Santa Cruz this weekend!

Cheers,
Colfax (aka. Daniel Berkman)