Ventrilo, anyone?

Hi all,

Well, I didn't make it to LoopFest this year again, moving house will do
that to ya (we'd originally intended to be getting out of London a year
ago); but next year I'll have had use of the new studio for a while, and
able to get away for the first time.  And at least I've got broadcast
speed
here at last!

I look forward to the recordings of this year's shows.

Re the subject however... It appears that there are a growing number of
live
broadcast platforms out there, and my contact with them has primarily been
through this ever-valuable list!  I've encountered two in the past week
that
prompt me to come back to you guys n gals and ask after them: Ventrilo is
one, Loom the other.  Anyone?

Perhaps at some point in the future it will be simpler to broadcast, using
singular client program.  Anyone?  Bueller?

Stephen Goodman
*
http://www.vimeo.com/spgoodman
http://www.last.fm/music/Stephen+Goodman