Re: Anyone use or own their own CD printer?

I have an Epson Photo R600. It prints on printable CD's and if you
load it with photo paper or photo equivalent paper it almost looks
like out of a manufactured booklet. I use it very rarely though,
because the ink is so expensive. Wouldn't buy it again today because
now I want to do digital releases rather than mechanized for CD, and I
think that will be the way of the future.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com