Theatre looping in Stuttgart

Just to let all of you know, I am looping in a theatre piece by Oscar
Wild pretty well known for musicians: Salomé...
The première just went well and it will be played till 18th of October
at the Kammertheater in Stuttgart...
Interesting work, not the first in theatre for me, but the first in a
big house. Very different to my improvising world but fun as well...

Most of the shows are sold out as far as I know, but I might be able to
do something if a looper wants to get in...;-)

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--