Re: Looper pedals

Hi Andy,
I can see how that can be complicated,but what about if only the looper
function is set to only send midi clock to be master,would that be just as
difficult? the other thing i dont get is why delays are ok to be stereo
but no the looping function which in most units is mono...?
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom