Re: Y2K9 LOOPFEST now STREAMING in REAL TIME

I was glad to offer the service.  Next time I will prepare for it ahead of time and we won't miss any performers.  I literally searched for all the video equipment that I had on Saturday morning hoping that I had enough stuff to make it work.  Fortunately, I only came up short one software driver which the Internet was able to provide me.

I'm just glad that more people are able to see all the wonderful performers that attended the festival.  This is the first time that I was able to attend the entire festival and I still can't believe all the amazing performances that I saw.

---
Bob Amstadt
Looperlative Audio Products
(408) 921-LOOP