Re: Does anyone make a Rack for 1/2 rack gear.

Chris,

Yes this seems simple to you. However, most large scale manufacturers of
rack gear build to the lowest common denominator/price vs. feature set. It
is alot like all of the big names that have tried to do  a looping pedal
and have really gotten them wrong. I for one would love something with
that much intelligent design involved. However, most of the time that is a
DIY moment. And with the Un-G*dly amount of brain power and innovation on
this list, I am betting that someone here could build that or give you a
million options as to its' execution. They could also tell you how to do
it for a fraction of the price that you would think. Probably in the form
of some kind of break out box.

Todd Howell