Re: Does anyone make a Rack for 1/2 rack gear.

I fully agree with Fro - DIY!

Use a mix of plywood and some logs.  Actually, avoiding hum may be
easier this way.  With metal rails, care needs to be taken isolating the
rails and use isolation screws/washers et al..
Lining the box inside with a metal mesh can work against interference.
Standard rack building hardware/accessories, available from many sources
(like Thomann here in EU) can be used, just like on a fullsize box.

--
rgds,
van Sinn