Re: CDDB Genres and other questions

Rainer informs me (and someone else has before, I just forgot) that
that jukebox app won't work outside the US! So here are a couple of
mp3 links from the CD:

http://www.warrensirota.com/Solostuff/KickinBack.mp3
http://www.warrensirota.com/Solostuff/afrique2.mp3
http://www.warrensirota.com/Solostuff/ghosttown.mp3