Re: eigenharp roadshow

There's a review of Eigenharp in this months Sound On Sound.

No mention of Osc.

Each button is polyhonically pressure sensitive,
and sends controllers if pushed in either X or Y axis.

2 Ribbon controllers, absolute or relative either side of "fingerboard".
Main controller is connected to a base station by a "starquad cable".
...which indicates a serial protocol, so I'd be checking for
 latency beyond that expected by a usb controller.

Anyway, I guess you guys are more into the pico.
18 keys
4 simple buttons
usb connection (no base station)
£349

Both models use the same control software, which can
host soundfont, au and send out midi & audio.

To get any flexibility worth having, you need to learn a
language called "Belcanto", something the reviewer did not
attempt.

andy butler
personally, I'm sticking with the klarnet :-)