Rejoined LD After a Short Hiatus

Greetings,

I was away at Different Skies.  Almost as soon as I returned home, I
went to electro-music where I met Kris.  It was great to finally meet
and have some nice conversations.  electro-music is a sensory overload
so I was unable to hear Kris play.  But I have the feeling that we'll
meet again.  Now that I'm home from these two festivals, I've rejoined
LD.  On Thursday 11/5, Steve Jolliffe (ex-Tangerine Dream) will do a
live set on Galactic Travels so please do tune in.

Cheers,

Bill