Videos - recent Chinapainting and friend's session

Chinapainting was recently on a west coast mini tour with shows in northern and southern California including Loopfest as several of you know who we got to see.  This is video from our show in Venice at Beyond Baroque.  http://www.vimeo.com/7437217

The Venice show was a shared bill with GE Stinson/Steuart Liebig.  I posted their set a few days ago but here's the link again as it's timely with the posting of our's.  http://www.vimeo.com/7209064

I'm going to start to work later today on a video of the folks I was able to document at Loopfest on Saturday the 17th.  It will be a sampler akin to Michael's and if all goes well will be up over the weekend.

Lastly another collaboration of mine is with multi-instrumentalist Peter Thorn, a musician from Sweden.  Several of you got to hear Peter as part of our VSV sets a few weeks back.  This is a collaborative project of Peter's that he sent me a link on.  I'll mention his bandmates as I think they are all local to Sweden and Per and others from that region may know these folks.  Roger Sundström Guitar, Fredrik Mikalsen Bass et.c  and Peter Thörn Sax et.c.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsu0S-BAw7M&feature=related.  neat stuff here.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse