FS: Chimera BC16, MFOS Soundlab

Still cleaning out a few items I no longer use since I moved to more DIY
things. Lowered the price on the Soundlab to $325.

1. Chimera Synthesis BC16 - $350. As new, I only had to wait a little over
a year. Web site still lists these but read the archive for realistic
delivery.  Comes with the tiny patch cables and I taped
a legend of the controls in the center which makes it MUCH more intuitive.
http://www.chimerasynthesis.com/#/bc16-patchable-synth/4529526548

2. MFOS Soundlab made by Blue lantern with mods. PRICE REDUCED:$325. This
has the timing  mod as well as fine tune for each VCO, cross mod, and a
few other goodies. I added an internal PS (no wall wart), Trigger button
for env, and blue LED to match the cool plexiglass faceplate.

3. Zvex Fuzz Face pedal built into a EURO module. PRICE REDUCED $125. Real
original Zvex FF with one width euro faceplate and Doepfer PS. VERY cool
module and obviously one of one.

Buyer can pickup or pay shipping from Phila PA. USPS MO or Paypal (will
split fees). I think prices are very fair but if you think otherwise and
can make a quick and reasonable offer let me know. Pickup and more than
one item purchased get more consideration.

Some pics here: http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/Salez/FS.htm

Now Available for Purchase with Demos online:
       The DAED FEEDBACK SYNTHESIZER

 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extrodinary from the Ordinary"
 Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com/daed.htm