Re: A new rhytmic loop recording..

hey Ander's
always nice to hear soemone using that effect  :-)

While you have to use the Insert button to do that,
it's not an Insert, it's an 8th Replace (or Substitute).
No big deal of course, but might create confusion to call it an Insert.

There's a related effect that uses SUSInsert (Quant=cyc)
to gradually add Cycles to the loop length which can sound a bit similar.

andy butler