tapco blend 6 mini mixer/folding racks etc.

Hey gang,
Has anybody have any experience with this series of mixers? im thinking of
getting one to put on my pedalboard,seems small enough then i can reduce
setup time having it all on the floor and just conecting the 2 xlr outs to
the speakers.Also traveling around with one single pedalboard and avoiding
carring another rack case is essential.Right now im trying to go all
hardware portable,ther laptop rout is too shaky for the pub scene
though putting the EDP on the pedalboard remains a task as well!

i was looking at this:

http://www.pedalboards.com/New_Folder/folding.rack.htm

are there any other folding rack alternatives out there?
i welcome any tips

cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom