New Lunar Asylum Video posted: 98 Loops

Just thought I'd drop a note that our perpetual ensemble, "The Lunar
Asylum", has been collaborating with visual artist NW Austin (great
musician too!), and he has been perusing our archives choosing
segments for video explorations. Needless to say, we've been floored
by his mesmerizing visuals and are stoked to now have super-duper
Lunar Asylum audio-visual artifacts!

NW has posted a new video "98 Loops" (audio circa 1998) at the link
below.  Please enjoy!  We'd love to hear any comments you have on the
piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnIvxC45xZk

Cheers,
--