Listen To The AM/FM Show

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, November 7 at 6 am
(EST/GMT-5/ITZ-5).  I will continue the special on Sequences Electronic
Music Magazine's sampler CDs in Phase 1.

On today's show, you'll hear new music by The Tangent and Arcane as
well as music by Steve Jolliffe who will be playing a house concert
tonight in the Philadelphia area.

I host the show every other week. When I am at the helm, the show
features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive
Rock.

Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at
http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/WMUH.ram