Re: looping with albeton live

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 12:34 PM, L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So from what i gathered your current setup is Ableton with mobius as a
>VST,correct?

No. I just helped a fellow musician to prepare a live set with Live
8.0.9. He is doing an important gig in London. We used Live's plug-in
Looper because this guy doesn't want to do much looping. He is
focusing his live set on playing electric dub bass (jazzmaster) and
tweaking feedback delay chains in live (dubby tape delay simulation).

> are there any latency differences between such setup and just using
>mobius stand alone?

No.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen