Re: Audio to MIDI converter for individual drum tracks sensitive to velocity (windows platform)

Hi Buzap,
I've it on my iPhone. Never used it in a live context, but I'll do for
sure.
It's really responsive to your finger and the mic mode is a lot of fun.
I wasn't able to load my samples till now, but i haven't spent enough
time on it.
It also seems to have a limited memory, so sometimes you can't load
samples for each pad.
For what it costs it's a lot of fun.

Fabio
www.eterogeneo.com