Re: Soundtrack for the next Loopers Delight movie

I used to listen to Miles Davis "Great Expectations" every night before bed.  The last couple years it's been Erik Satie, "Nocturnes" "Danse De Travers" and "Pieces Froides" along with a couple of Radiohead with my fave being "Sail Me To The Moon".  It's my idealized subconscious musical programming.

Lately I've actually been moving back towards a new playlist of various Miles stuff . . .

-m

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 4:15 PM, tEd ® KiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
> Sjaak,
> Downloaded it and opened and looped it in Quicktime all evening long.
> Made a nice, gentle, meditative background.
>
> Thanks!
> Ted

Ted, I sometimes have the need to play stuff like this. It reminds me
of the time when I bought my 1st David Sylvian album, Gone to Earth, I
think in 1986-1987. Whenever I went to sleep, the cd player was
playing the instrumental songs all night long. I still love this album
today, it gives me lot's of positive energy and the song I recorded
yesterday reminds me of this period.
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/