Re: STick looping video

Interesting !

fabio
www.eterogeneo.com
2009/11/11 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
Hi,

I found a good Stick looping video:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=55955269

To me one great attraction of the Stick is that this instrument's
doesn't necessarily need a looping device to let you improvise multi
part arrangements on the fly. When you don't have to use looping
constantly you become able to use a flowing tempo, another thing I
like a lot. Each one of the two string sets have its own pickup an
output that lets you play two amp rigs or two completely different
effect pedalboards. I think Greg Howard shows off all these great
things with the Stick in this live clip. Maybe it is be more accurate
to call this video "Stick Playing With Looping" rather than "Stick
Looping" ?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se