Re: FRO videos for your viewing pleasure-

FRO . . . after listening to both pieces, all I can say is YES, it's making a difference and YES, you ARE making your point eloquently and positively and inspirationally.  All the best in your travels! Come back with some new stories and reflections . . . Peace, -miko