OT: Lunar Asylum, "Time Travels"

I was having this troubling post-prog-improv nightmare, wondering how Van Der Graff became obscenely coupled with both Subotnik and Hatfield—and couldn't close my eyes, seeing strange objects floating, morhping then disappearing before me. Then I realized I was awake and had drifted of while watching NW Austin's new video collaboration with The Lunar Asylum . . . I can't honestly say there's a looper actually in play mode in this track, but there usually IS. I can barely tell who's playing what . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srpQnfC3ktQ

Peace
--
Mikko Biffle