Re: OT SOFTWARE to project and switch between a webcam and a real time screen shot

Many video chat clients let you do this. Maybe start to read up on
Skype? (just a guess)

Camtasia has been recommended for creating software tutorial videos
where you render a video while switching between or mixing your nice
face with whatever is going on on your local screen.
http://www.techsmith.com/learn/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se