Re: OT SOFTWARE to project and switch between a webcam and a real time screen shot

I use iChat or Adobe Live Connect Now...

Weirdly I cant find out how to launch Live Connect, or is it Live Meetein (I think thats the Mircrosofts version) aprat from a rather lumpy route..
that is, launch Adobe Reader, and somewhere there is a menu item to share via Adobe Connect... works very well..

BUT.. I use iChat most of the time... the only thing about that is when you switch from video to screen you lose the video window.. BUT you can still HEAR.. oh.. and theres another issue.. they can use you mouse!! ha ha!! for some things its OK.. but to be honest Ive been looking for something simerlar myself... for a new company Ive formed with a guy from Japan. Our Sunday meetings are hilarious... 45 minutes faffling with fucking screen sharing options and 15 mins business...

My research has NOT been able to turn up EXACTLY what you/we want... but close and useable...

Mark