More virtual gigspam Sunday Soundings 15 November 2009

Greetings Loopists,

I'll be doing another in my ongoing series of live broadcasts on
Ustream.tv
tomorrow. It's at 5:30pm Uk time. Internationl times here:
http://bit.ly/4BsKVB

To watch/listen go to:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Soundings-From-Behind-The-Net-Curtain

It would be great to see some of you there.

Also looking forward to watching Rainer's Ustream set this afternoon at
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/The-MoinSound-Studio-Sessions

and an unexpected treat, a live broadcast from Chinapainting, which starts
at 11:45 EST, which is 45 minutes before me. at
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11

Best wishes to you all

Steve

www.stevemoyes.org.uk