Andre's Angel#6...... I coulda been a contender

Hi,

This is a practice piece I did for my gig at the Santa Cruz loop fest. I
took it with me just to remind myself what things I wanted to try and
when.

For a change I wanted to limit myself to looping only vocals, and nylon
guitar.
Fortunately(in retrospect),
my laptop had plans of it's own and decided to do a total freak out
session on me.
I ended up having to wing it through the gig and eventually ended up
borrowing a bass and looping pedal(line6 m9) for the rest of the festival
from my Rick Walker.
Thanks Rick.

I'm still hoping to do a live video of it, maybe early next year, and try
it again at the y2k10 fest.

I know they were a lot of us that had technical problems at the fest.
Anyone else have some clips for the "Contenders"?

http://www.andredonawa.com/music-46.html
http://www.andredonawa.com/audio/Angel%236_hifi.mp3

Andre
http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa