RE: Taking VSTs out on the road

wow

this is just getting more and more intreguing!!

so whats would you be looking at now if you had a budget of £400 - $600 go ebaying for old stuff or look at something like the korg microsampler?

i cant get my head around the specs, i live in a world where my nintendo DS has a 16 GB micro SD card in it , yet many of the samplers im looking at quote 64mb  UPGRADABLE TO 128mb...like i should be jaw agog!!

surely someone in the tech world is still making this kind of stuff?

the irony is, i think i know the answer and its.....yup.on a laptop!!!!

oh dear

Phill

> Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:27:23 -0500
> From: phaslem@wightman.ca
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: RE: Taking VSTs out on the road
>
> just because it has come up, I have a Sonic Cell, barely used that I'm
> looking to sell. It's up here in Canada, so there could be duties to
> pay to send it across the border.
> No problems with it, I just couldn't use it with my guitar synth in
> the way I had hoped and went to using Reason instead.
>
> Paul Haslem
>

> Quoting Rainer Straschill <moinsound@googlemail.com>:
>
> > Sjaak said:
> >> I have owned several Emu 19" modules but IMO, they sounds a little dated
> > "I have owned a Steinway Model D but IMO, it sounds a little dated..."
> >
> > Some synths tend to sound dated after a while. Good ones don't. Of
> > course, to keep the things from sounding dated may require you to
> > actually invest the time and brains to get into programming some
> > sounds yourself. E-mu's Proteus series modules (especially the later
> > ones) offer great possibilities for that.

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.