Re: Frisell interview

all lot of bbc stuff is available as "Podcast".
Likely the interview is available, I dunnow I
didn't want to install i-Tunes just to download  mp3s
so that part of their service is something of a mystery.

Right now the bbc site is offline, presumably because
millions of Brits are trying to watch Dr Who on bbc iPlayer.
...but that should clear when they all "go down the pub" in
an hour or so.

Or "record streaming audio" could be googled to find software
to record the stream to file as it comes in (though I guess
those don't send compressed audio direct to disk).

I've always used my soundcard routing if I wanted to record streams,
although to record from bbc I prefer the higher quality of
the FM radio broadcast.

andy butler