Re: A note about internet cafes

Per Boysen wrote:
>> How, exactly, do they do that?
> "Account / Manage Account / Delete Account"
Sure, once they gain access.  But HOW do they gain access?  Unless you
leave your laptop unattended in public, which would be monumentally
wreckless, how would someone gain access to your account in order to
perform the "Account / Manage Account / Delete Account" actions?  I hear
horror stories of someone remotely, wirelessly accessing other people's
laptops.  I guess that it is a good thing that it isn't common knowledge
how to do this but I'm curious as hell.

Cheers,

Bill