Re: programing liquid foot jr. midi footcontroller with EDP help!

sorry,i meant entering an offset number followed by 127 as "data value",i
do have to enter that or otherwise the functions will not work.
as far as programing a direct midi function like "general reset"
36 is the EDP source # plus 26 offset so i enter a 62 as stated in the
manual,but its sill not working....

cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom