Re: programing liquid foot jr. midi footcontroller with EDP help!

> yep, 62 is a General reset with Source#=36
>
> The "data value" is a clue that you're sending a CC.
> EDP will only respond if Controlsource= Ctr

not really,otherwise the others wouldnt be working right?
in the foot controller i set it up to send "note on" then i give it the
general reset note number in this case 62, and then it has 2 slots to give
data value,at first i left those blank but it didnt work then i just gave
a value of 127 and voila.
But as i said its only working for the virtual comands and not the direct
midi ones and is driving me crazy!