Re: AW: A note about internet cafes

Rainer Straschill wrote:
>>> "Account / Manage Account / Delete Account"
>>>
>> Sure, once they gain access.  But HOW do they gain access?
>> Unless you leave your laptop unattended in public, which
>>

> Perhaps you're thinking too technologically advanced - at least in the
>past
> I've seen places called internet cafes where they had desktop computers
>you
> could use.

Yes, that can do it.  At the radio stations where I host shows, I always
make sure that the save password feature is turned off and that browsing
history is not saved... in addition to logging off any sites where I
visited.  Sharing public hardware requires a certain amount of safety
precautions.

Cheers,

Bill