Ableton 8 Looping problems

Hey guys,

I made the switch some weeks ago to go from hardware looping (EPD) to
software looping (Ableton 8) to have a bit more control. I think I
made the right decision, just stereo is already a big benefit and to
be able to run multiple loopers at once makes it much more controlable
while on stage.

But, it's getting better and better, but whatever I try it just
doesn't seem to work perfect. But I still get this latency issues. It
just doesn't seem to align. And also the first loop seems to drift
from the main click.

I also updated my MacBook to the full 4GB or RAM and still I get these
"out of memory errors".

Anyone has the same experiences?

Cheers,

Reyn