Re: OT: zen for beginners

tao te king... i was thinking of this too.
it's an interesting subject for lots of you, as i see.

it's hard to describe this with my limited english, but anyway...

the book is for a student which is asking himself "what comes next". it's a very good student, but with the actual state of things and the new european laws coming on 2012, Bologna, it looks they are feeling the pressure the political system is exerting on them. the idea behind is that of the even more strict specialization. which, i hope you're agree here, is pure shit.

it pisses me off that even the more skilled ones face the matter by reducing the problem to what's going to be "really important", and thus, what's going to be economically rewarding. what a loss of talented minds.

since this is the last year they'll stay before jumping to the university, and knowing my limitations, i had the idea of passing the flame with some "long run" book. at least, for those who seem inhabited by old souls, so to say.

thanks friends!