From: "van Sinn" <vansinn@post.cybercity.dk>
To: "Loopers-Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 7:52:59 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Pitch transposer for retuning?

Anyone using a programmable pitchtransposer for retuning guitars?
Just tried this with my ADA PitchTraq.  I used the Effects Out jack
only, set direct to zero and effects to 100 (full).
Setting Cents to -100 gives me an Eb tuning, -200 a D tuning etc..
However, the tone is a bit flaky/blurred when used this way.

Any devices on the market which can do this?
Preferably without too many gadgets, so I won't have to rob a bank ;)

--
rgds,
van Sinn