Re: Gibson EDP/Allen&Heath Mixwizard question

Thanks Andy,

The A&H actually sends it's internal effects over aux 5&6.
I ended up running the input to the EDP from Aux 1, then kept the
output of the EDP to the Stereo Input and this does work, I have a wet
loop.
  I am not really sure why this works, since I thought only Aux 5&6
were the routable internal effects auxes. Even on the effects list
right, on top of the board, it has an option for one set of effects
for Aux 5 and another for Aux 6?

Thanks again for helping me out.
Todd