Re: usb external soundcard

also the edirol U1-EX ...

2009/11/28 Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com>
Ah yes Rainer, Jim mention this one to me and it's very reasonable. It is a borrowed laptop so I really just want to get by cheaply until I can get my own super machine! :o)
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-UCONTROL-UCA202-USBAudio-Interface?sku=702540
there is also this one for more money but I don't need the "Massive" software bundle! lol
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-UCONTROL-UCA222?sku=476148

thanks,

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rainer Straschill" <moinsound@googlemail.com> Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 1:05 PM
Subject: AW: usb external soundcard

Speaking of which - there's a B-word product which has one pair line in/out
each, and is very cheap. And it works. It came with my UBS keyboard.

Thanks to Steve and Cris for the replies. It gives me
something to go on. I also have checked out the "B" word
products which I have always been happy with. At least the
mixers. This looks doable!

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com