Re: OT: how to switch off autosave in Mainstage 2

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Does anybody know how to switch off autosave in Mainstage 2? Thx

I didn't even know there is such a feature in it! Have never seen
anything about it and on my computer Mainstage never saves anything
unless I hit cmd-s or cmd-shift-s. A good habit when building a rig is
to save to two documents with different names. That way you will
always keep your last work even if you program something that makes
the application crash during the save and renders the saved document
corrupt. Just basic computing common sense, but it keeps saving my ass
all the time  ;-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se