Re: Nasal Elmo

Hi Dennis,

I'm dead in the water for the immediate future as my main machine just
crashed, but the missing almost-19-minute-long track ("a shroud of deep
violet blue") is very similar to track 6 ("swarm") which is actually just
a more concise edit of the same piece... The album is about 41 minutes
without it!

-t-

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson